If you’d like to receive a copy each week on cassette or a USB drive why not look at subscribing.
What’s covered every week?
- Interesting News about Merton, local people and the surrounding area. Changes in public transport, shops opening or closing, and local events.
- News of any local services that are changing venues, or opening times, such as Doctors Surgeries, Health Centres and the Local Council.
- ‘Upcoming events at the Guardian Centre, including next week’s Lunch Club, and what will be on the Menu.
- Happy Birthdays – any Listener whose Birthday is this week, will be mentioned wishing them a Happy Birthday. Sometimes we also have special interviews from our listeners on their special Birthdays.
- The Magazine is a collage of articles that you might find in any glossy magazine, Some shopping news, new food packaging, recipes, short stories, and what’s on at Wimbledon Theatre.
- And lots more!…